Our fundraiser program is available for non-profit, school, youth or community organizations. If interested in booking, contact General Manager, Connie Koi at (808) 319-2514.
Frequently Asked Questions
What items are available to sell for fundraisers?
A range of our famous sweet bread, country cookies, and miniature macadamia nut cookies! See attached price list for full selection. Items based on availability.
How soon can we schedule to receive our order?
It depends if we have other fundraisers scheduled ahead of you. We recommend at least a month prior to delivery date.
Do you ship to the neighbor islands?
Yes. We ship via Hawaiian or Aloha Air Cargo next day service or with Young Brothers as frozen freight. (Note — we are not able to assume liability for goods that are damaged or destroyed during shipping.) Cost depends on volume weight of shipment. Shipping estimates can be provided prior to ordering.
When do you require payment?
A pre-sale is always recommended to generate funds prior to distribution. The final count is due at least a week in advance at which time a 30% deposit is due. The balance will be due upon delivery. For neighbor islands, the total balance will be due prior to shipping.
Terms and Conditions
1. Orders must be placed at least 3 weeks in advance before delivery date.
2. Your club or organization is responsible for the printing of pre-sale tickets.
3. Very important — please call and reserve a date for your fundraiser before printing of tickets.
4. The final count is due one week before your delivery date at which time a 30% deposit will be due and delivery details will be arranged.
5. A security deposit for the shipper boxes in the amount of $3.30 per box will be required as a separate check. Upon completion of the fundraiser, the group is to return the shipper boxes as dunnage with the carrier that was used in shipping off island. For Big Island groups, you will be responsible to meet up with one of our route drivers to return the boxes. Their cell number will be printed on your receipt or you can call the office to arrange.
6. For Big Island clubs, the balance due including the box deposit fee of $3.30 per box used in shipping, will be collected upon delivery.
7. For neighbor islands, your total balance will need to be collected before the shipping date in the form of a cashier’s check, money order, or credit card.